Based in Vancouver since 2001.
We provide clients with professional physical and cybersecurity products and services.
Securing critical physical, data and network infrastructure is our entire focus.
By exercising a high level of care in the execution of our duties we have established strong professional relationships with the top companies in the province.
See our client list for details.
We are unmatched in the level of protection our systems offer clients.
As capable experienced professionals, we take this mission very seriously.
- Aragon Construction – The Station, Jasmine and The Q – CCTV, Access
- Ventana Construction – Centre Of Newton – IP Video, Access
- Ledcor- Vancouver Harbour Flight Center – IP Video
- Bell Canada – Vancouver Harbour Flight Center – Network Infrastructure
- BC Hydro – Substations – Video Monitoring
- Richmond Olympic Oval – IP Video
- Onni – Suter Brook Village – Port Moody – Communications, CCTV, Access
- Canadian Western Bank – ABM Security
- Concord Pacific – Smart Gastown Living – Communications, CCTV, Access
Areas of Expertise
- Voice and data network infrastructure
- Integrated access control systems
- Network video surveillance
- Time lapse video systems
- Monitored wireless video surveillance
- Door phone systems
- Data center security and reliability
What makes Securicom unique?
- We combine all your low-voltage requirements into a single trade
- This streamlines the process to save you money
- Our team is experienced, licensed, insured, bondable
- We are certified in a wide range of highly reliable products and systems
- We use project management strategies that suit your project, big or small
Products and Services
- Tyco Electronics – Registered Contractor since 2007 – Authorized to extend the AMP Netconnect 25 year extended component warranty
- Axis Network Video – Leading expert in IP network cameras.
- ICT – Integrated electronic access control, intrusion protection and building automation solution.
- CDVI – Creator of electronic access solutions since 1985
- Videofied – Wireless monitored motion activated video systems
Securicom Value Chain
Sales and Marketing
- Identify the client, secure and orders
- Salesforce, Confacts, referrals, existing clients
- Website, e-mails, phone calls
- Costing and Quotations
- Get pricing from suppliers
- Get availability from suppliers
- Arrange for shipping
- Receive equipment from suppliers
- Storage of equipment until ready for installation
- Creating work orders and getting them to the technicians
- Shipping equipment to site as needed
- Dispatching installers and integrators to site as needed
- Proving manuals and installation instructions for equipment to be installed
INTEGRATION AND INSTALLATION
- Installing the cabling and equipment needed
- Configuring the equipment
- Test commission and hand-over the system
AFTER SALES SERVICE
- Generate work orders for after sales service calls
- Order equipment needed for repair or upgrade
- Support the property managers or clients after the system is installed.